Terms and conditions of use
1. Any variation of these conditions purported to be incorporated by the buyer into any sale of goods
by the Company shall be of no effect unless accepted in writing by the Company.
2. No condition is made or to be implied nor is any warranty given or to be implied as to the life and
wear of the goods supplied or that they will be suitable for any particular purpose or use under any
specific conditions notwithstanding that such purpose or conditions may be known or made known to the Company.
3. Any time or date for delivery named by the Company is an estimate only and the Company shall not
be liable for the consequences of any delay. All deliveries will be delivered by independent haulage
4. Deliveries shall be made to the nearest good hard road to the site. If the vehicles are required to
deliver at any time off the public highway the buyer will be responsible for any damage to vehicles,
roadways, pipes, manholes or other property of any sort resulting therefrom. Delivery charges extra.
It is a condition of the Contract that prompt assistance is to be given to the lorry driver in unloading
goods. Delays will result in added charges.
5. Materials must be examined thoroughly on delivery or collection and any shortages or defects
should be noted on the delivery note. Notification must be made within 3 days in writing to the
Company. We are not liable for indirect consequential damage or loss arising from any cause.
No responsibility will be accepted after delivery for the condition or suitability of the goods and no
returns will be accepted.
6. Materials delivered which were ordered incorrectly by the Buyer will be accepted back at the discretion
of the Seller, on the condition that the goods are in perfect order and that all costs of delivery
and collection are paid for by the Buyer plus handling charge of 10% of the sale value of the
7. Customers collecting goods are responsible for condition of transport egosuitable for the goods and
allowing for weather conditions. The Company is not liable for goods once they have left the yard.
8. Goods subject to availability at time of order.
9. The quoted price for the goods may be varied by additions upwards by the Company in accordance
with market conditions at the date of actual supply + VAT extra.
10. Retention of Title
(a) Until goods have been paid in full they remain the property of this Company.
(b) The goods shall remain the property of the seller, but the risk therein and all liability to third parties
in respect thereof shall pass to the Purchaser on delivery;
(c) If the goods shall be processed or mixed with any other goods then the goods thereby produced
shall be the property of the seller either so by or, if the Goods are mixed with other goods the property
in which is retained by any other person or persons, jointly with such other persons in proportion
to the cost prices to the Purchaser of the Goods and such other goods;
(d) Cancellation of orders can only be made in writing one week after order date. A Production/Admin
handling charge of 15% of the total cost of goods will apply.
(e) Allor any deposits paid will be forfeited on cancellation of order.
(f) The placing of an order will be deemed to be full acceptance of the above conditions:
11. Reclaimed goods are not always perfect and are sold as such.
12. Credit refunds, at the discretion of management, will be made only in the form of a credit note which
would be valid for 3 months only! No extensions on credit notes can be given.
13. Terms for payment met by Credit Card will be as follows. 0% on Switch or Debit Credit Cards. 2%
charge levy on all other Credit Cards.
14. At customers request, B.G. Salvage Ltd. will provide a list of independent Contractors. B.G. Salvage Ltd. accept no
responsibility or liability to any person or entity for the quality of work or service provided by any of
the listed independent Contractors. Listing shall not be taken as endorsement. B.G. Salvage Ltd. do not vouch
for any claims of performance, expertise or reference of any tradesperson or service provider who
may appear on their list of independent Contractors. All/any such independent Contractors who may
be retained by customers will account to customers directly and independently for works completed
or services rendered. Customers shall negotiate charges and/or pricing of said works and services
with any such independent Contractor directly and B.G. Salvage Ltd. shall have no involvement nor assume
any responsibility in this regard.
15. The above Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.